VERSE OF THE DAY: GRATITUDE

 Bible verse for Meditation and memorization today is Psalms 9:1-2


Psalm 9:1-2
New International Version

1 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
2 I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing the praises of your name,O Most High

The message bible renders it thus;


psalm 9:1-2

The Message

 1-2 I’m thanking you, God, from a full heart,
I’m writing the book on your wonders.
I’m whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy;
I’m singing your song, High God.


Thoughts Today's  verse
What are you thankful for today?  God is interested in the way we appreciate his Goodwill in our lives. The psalmist is exuberant. He shouts; "I will give thanks", " "I will tell of your wondrous deeds", "I will be glad and rejoice with you". 

He is intentional about his thanksgiving.  He doesn't hide it. He shares the lord's goodness with others. He is not ashamed  to say it. He is glad so, he naturally expresses this gratitude in praise

The lord wants to hear us laughing and singing with joy that he supplies. For his joy is our strength. If we lose it, we are at a disadvantage. Life is undoubtedly not fair. Its often a roller coaster, full of ups and downs. We've had trials, temptations,  sickness, disease, lack, sorrows...but in all God is Faithful to those who trust in him. 

If we are intentional, we must always find reason to jump in Thanksgiving to God. Let us make it a habit to always find reason to Give thanks. 

PRAYER: thank you father for always loading us with daily benefits. We will trust in you forever because you are ever sufficient. Help us always to give thanks for all mercies great and small. 





Comments

Popular Posts