AWAKE THE DAWN WITH THE WOMEN OF FAITH



Love lifted me


This  is one of my favorite songs from the women of faith group. The Lyrics of the song reminds me of the great love Jesus has for all his beloved Children. It sings of finding a new way of appreciating God for his amazing love upon mankind. Jesus' love lifts a man from the dungeon. From obscurity to limelight. From an emotional wreck to a stable person. What Joy comes to those who have this love as the foundation of their lives. It's an unfeigned joy that makes you walk through fires and not get burnt, through fierce forms and not be moved and through angry raging floods without being swept of your feet. His love is so grand and unique, it doesn't depend on what we have or have not done. It is an ever constant and unconditional love.





I have found this love and it speaks for me daily. I have nothing to fear because the one who loves me beyond what  I can imagine is always with me.

 In Jeremiah 20:11
He says I'm with you like a mighty Awesome one, therefore your persecutors will stumble and will not prevail, they shall  be greatly ashamed for they shall not prosper, their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten.

Let us magnify the love of the lord Jesus over our lives this morning as we join the women of faith in this song, Love lifted me. Remain blessed as you worship Him 🙏🙏


Comments

Popular Posts