AWAKE THE DAWN WITH STEVE CROWN

Steve Crown


You Are Yahweh


In Proverbs 18:10 the word says that the name of the lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe. 


This morning we want to reflect on the name of the 
Lord our God. This name that is a sure rock of defense to those that uphold it in truth. In Exodus 3:14 God made the first introduction of himself by the name Jehovah. This name when translated in English means "I Am Who I Am". It also means "I am that I am"," I will be who I will be".  This means that God is ever constant. There is no shadow of turning with him.


 And God said  onto Moses, I AM THAT I AM;and he said thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I am hath sent me to you  (Exodus 3:14)

Numbers 15:4   I am the lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt to be your God. I am the 
lord.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for Iam your God, I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness

Isaiah 43:11 I even I am the Lord and beside me there is no other


The Lord has promised and sworn in his own name.  He has given us his name as a sure defence. How much faith do you repose in this name. For me his name is excellent. It pulls down mountains and obstacles. It dries up rivers and oceans, it makes ways in the desert and brings the dead back to life. The ends of the earth will hear his name and stand in awe...


let us join our own brother, one of Nigeria's best worship leader to proclaim this name that is greater and above every other name: 


 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts