AWAKE THE DAWN WITH DON MOEN




Be Still and know that I am God

Psalms 46:10  "Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! 

Isaiah 43: 1-3a   but now says the lord who created you O Jacob, and he who formed you O Israel; fear not , for I have redeemed you. I have called you by your name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the lord your God the holy one of Israel your saviour


This morning we shall be reflecting on God' s perfect way of working out his purpose in our lives. In the middle of challenges and troubles we always loose heart. But God doesn't want us to feel bereft at any time. He wants us to live confident lives, trusting in him who has our best interest at heart.  For he is the all powerful, all knowing and The everywhere present God. No matter what may be going on in your life right now, I encourage you to draw nearer to God instead of running away from him. He has seen where you're headed and he alone knows how to rescue you and make everything alright. Let your soul be quiet. And may your spirit find rest in him through Christ Jesus. Amen.




Comments

  1. Tanx for this ,this blog would be my online daily devotional 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. All gloryvbe to our God. May you be continually refreshed in his presence. Amen

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. All thanks to our God. May you always be joyful in his presence Amen.

      Delete
  3. Truly God is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts