AWAKE THE DAWN with music central on Set Apart


For we are a chosen generation a royal priesthood a  set apart nation and a people for a possession, that you should proclaim the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Beloved this is who you are and this is who we are as a church. 


This morning we're going to remind ourselves of whom and whose we are. We've been set apart onto the Lord. You're a special. Never  settle for less. Learn to carry yourself with dignity as the king's child that you are. Do not mess up yourself with the world. Do not get contaminated with their dirtiness. Always remind yourself that you're different.

In Leviticus 20;26 you are to be holy to me because I the Lord I am holy and I have set you apart from the nation's to be mine

In Jeremiah 1;5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I appointed you as a prophet to the nation's

In Romans 2;10 therefore I urge you brothers and sisters in view of God's mercies to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice holy and pleasing to God. This is your true and proper worship

In 1 Corinthians 6;19 do you not know that your bodies are temples of the holy spirit who is in you whom you have received from God and you are not your own

Romans 12:2 therefore don't confirm to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind that you will be able to test and approve what God's Will is, his good and pleasing perfect will

1Peter 1:16 For it is written be you holy for I am holy.


Comments

Popular Posts