AWAKE THE DAWN: THANK YOU LORD (DON MOEN)



Psalm 150
New International Version

1 Praise the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
4 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
praise him with the strings and pipe,
5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.

It is a great honour and privilege to be born of God. Children of God are the most blessed race on the earth. Everywhere we turn, everywhere we look, there is always something to thank God for. This morning I woke up with Joy as I reminisced on the unprecedented happenings of this year 2020. The global upheaval, the untold hardships and the tremendous challenges, yet at the centre of it all I see JESUS. I see his hands shaping destinies. I see him restructuring the church. I see him healing, delivering, putting things in place, correcting errors and charting a new course. I see him opening new doors of possibilities. I am more amazed at how he turned the situation into a process of bringing the best out of the gospel. He had shaped dreams and given them names. People who were in darkness of confusion had received direction. I couldn't help but burst into praise at the unsearchable riches of Christ' wisdom. So I have come to pour my alabaster box on him in the company of Don Moen. I invite you to join in on this worship.

What is that situation you feel God has neglected? Listen! He is assuredly working on it in ways you can never see, he never sleeps, he never slumbers, he never tires of hearing our prayer. Just rest in his word and cast all of your cares on him.

Sing along with Don Moen:



See Also: Awake the Dawn with Lakewood church

Comments

  1. God has really been faithful and great to me and my household. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed beloved. God is faithful. To him be all the glory!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts