AWAKE THE DAWN WITH LARA GEORGE: "I'm acknowledging you for who you are"





 Psalms 108:1-5

O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. I will praise thee, O lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations. For thy mercy is great above the heavens and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds, be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens  and thy glory above all the earth.


Yes Lord! My heart is fixed on you,the maker and  ruler of the eternal universe...my king my saviour. I have come to worship you for who you are. Not just for what you've done or what you're going to do...but for being YOU, my Ebenezer, my helper, the lifter up of my head. You're the one who never allows me to fall nor fail. You keep me safe, physically and spiritually. You watch over me like I'm your little baby. You know all of my needs, dreams and aspirations...you record each of them in your book of remembrance and you have given name to each of my tears in your bottle. Who is like unto thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises; doing wonders. I have come to worship you lord and pour my praise on you in the company of my sister Lara George. I have come to give thanks for this month of perfection..indeed lord you make everything perfect in your own time. 



Thank you faithful God. For keeping us all through this period of worldwide pandemic. For safeguarding our lives; for quenching the fiery darts of the enemy and for commanding them to go no further, we glorify your name O lord. Be thou exalted lord, above all the heavens and let your glory be above all the earth. We thank you for our children, for the aged, for the youth. Thank you father for providing the resources with which the pandemic was fought. Thank you for the leaders of the Nations. Thank you particularly for Africa. It was predicted that dead bodies will be picked on the road but you father to the fatherless did the impossible. With grateful hearts lord, we've come to say thank you. Thank you for September. Thank you for making it end in praise for us. Glorified be your name for ever and ever. Amen!



See Also: Holy! Holy!! Holy!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts