AWAKE THE DAWN ON YOU RAISE ME UP





Brendan Graham and Rolf Lowland wrote the song "You Raise me up" in 2001. Since then hundreds of composers including Josh Groban and west life have made other beautiful and  wonderful renditions. You can find any of their songs on you tube. This morning I wish to raise this song to my God. 



Last night got me casting my crown at his feet. He took me down memory lane where I discovered yet again that without him, I am nothing. Life has been a whole lot of bruises, scars and tears. But each time I fall or falter. Each time I go below, he's always there to set me up right back on my feet. 



So lord this morning, I am not only reminding myself of who you have always been to me, but also accepting The fact that nothing can make you change your mind about me.  You have begotten me. You found me when I was not looking for you. Out of the miry clay you pulled me up, out of a dark world you made me light and you have kept the light shinning brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. You've always raised me up from the darkest pit and established my going. You have put a new song on my mouth, even praises onto  your name.





Comments

  1. Thank you yet again JESUS for always being there for me.🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts